Technical translation - Polish - German - English
Terms of ServiceBy entrusting me with your translation, you accept the following terms and conditions:
1. Once email confirmation of the translation order has been received from the client the agreement is considered binding and irrevocable with payment to be made in full. The client may be also asked for an advanced payment.
2. The client is obliged to confirm via email the receipt of the translation within 48 hours. Should no such confirmation be provided, the translation order will be considered to have been fulfilled and the client shall have no further right of redress. The translator shall not be held responsible for any delay in delivering the translation caused by circumstances beyond reasonable control.
3. Complaints should be lodged via email within 14 days from the receipt of the translation, itemizing the points of contention. Complaints without the aforementioned itemization shall be deemed inadmissible.
The final cost of the translation can be calculated on the basis of the number of words, lines or standard pages (1800 characters including spaces) of the supplied text.
- The amount payable shall exclude any bank charges, transfer fees or any other related costs. All charges relating to the payment are payable by the customer.
- Methods of payment: bank transfer or PayPal.